- Great daily performance provides this glazing with a perfect balance between light transmission and insulation properties to satisfy regulatory requirements.
- Internally, the appearance is entirely frameless.
- A tailormade glass roof light is an ideal solution to allow the flooding of light into a space.
- Excellent thermal insulation thanks to the thermally broken frame.
- Cleverly designed to prevent puncturing or damaging the roof membrane layer.
- A flat roof light is full glazed in readiness for positioning onto an upstand utilizing the provided guide for installation.
- Comes with a 20 year warranty on the unit seal.
Centre Pane U-value – 1.1 W/m²K
The amount of heat loss is expressed as a U-value. The lower the number equals less heat loss, resulting in better insulation.
Light Transmission – 79%
Enabling maximum amount of natural light to flood in through the roof light, realising the desired bright airy feel in your room
Heat Reflection – 42%
Low solar heat reflection helps to harness the suns energy to heat the room
UV Protection – 68%
Damaging ultraviolet light from the sun’s rays can fade your furniture and furnishings.